Ceejay, here u will get all the support we could possibly offer. We may all be miles apart but still only a message away. Welcome and keep the faith! Giving up is not an option. As I always say here, a little soul needs YOU to be its Momma and in time, you will! xxx
I am with you on the weight loss and TTC, our IVF appointment is in June so I am trying to lose weight and eat healthy like a crazy person ) Dont really known what to expect, but I would like to be as healthy as possible....
Hopefully we will all get our BFP's and make 2018 our rainbow baby year!
I must say, going through this topic and seeing how some ladies have gone through ttc-ing and now they have BFP's is pretty inspiring and one can't help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside. So happy for all 3 ladies that have been blessed from the final batch of 2017 babies!
I'm new to the forum, even though I've been reading for months now. I'm also on the ttc wagon, even though I doubt it will be a 2017 baby. Seems like one is looking at having a 2018 baby now.
I'm not much of a talker about my problems in "real life". All trials and tribulations remain between hubby and myself and I wouldn't have it any other way. For some reason this feels and seems like a safe space for me to share no engage. Also give hubby a break from my crazy symptom spotting during the TWW
A little about me:
- I'm 29 years old and have been with my partner for the last 10 years (6 months married - no weddings yet though).
- I work in the male dominated mining industry where falling pregnant is still a bit of a challenge for women. It really hinders career progression.
- We surprisingly conceived April 2015 (I was 27 and hubby 28), but my fear of career assassination and overall fear and anxiety around the unplanned pregnancy led to me begging hubby that we rather TOP. He eventually agreed and at 8 weeks we went ahead with TOP. A decision I have come to regret every waking moment of my life.
- A year later 2016 we decided to hell with everything, we were married professionals with good jobs and good enough life to have a child and we wouldn't let my career fears get in the way of us being happy family-wise, so we decided to ttc.
- 2016 we ttc'd 6 months naturally with no success (of course I was a mess, convinced God was punishing me because of the TOP I chose to do). Finally went on Clomid 50mg and we conceived on the 2nd round in September 2016.
- Unfortunately we lost our baby unexpectedly at 16 weeks in December 2016. Of course I blame the TOP I had and believ God is really punishing me. Had a D&C in December, had another one in January 2017 due to left over tissue from the first one.
- We have done counseling and have I have gone through the motions of apologizing and asking for forgiveness from God.
-We are now back on the ttc wagon. My biggest hinderance currently is my weight. I need to lose a considerable amount of weight so my hormones and body can fall in line and conceive.
-So while we're on that weightloss journey, we are ttc.
It would be nice to go through this journey in a community such as this for some support.
Hi Ladies! I have read through this thread and would really like to join in... I read about all your heartaches and joy and experienced all the emotions with you! You sound like a great group and I would love to share our journey with you!
My partner and I have both had IUI's done with our Gynecologist which all resulted in BFN's, so after too many disappointments we have decided to move on to IVF our appointment with the FC is only in June, so for now Im trying to be as healthy as possible, we are also going to be using a new sperm donor ( We still need to choose a new one)
Baby Dust for All!!
Thats all from me for now... Happy Freedom day All xoxo