file Birth Certificate changes through home affairs

6 years 10 months ago #264854 by Lashy
Hi All

Was wondering if anyone can offer advise regarding surname changes.

My lil girl was registered with her fathers surname who is now no longer a part of her life. We cut all ties when she was 5 months old, and hasnt seen her since she was 6 months.

She is now 19months old and I would like to have her surname changed to mines.

How do i go about this with home affairs?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account