I already have the mug-cake recipes - looking for something a bit more 'family-sized'
Well, I finally remembered about Google , and managed to find one, and it looks to be the same one I used to have (or very close to it).
7 MINUTE CHOCOLATE CAKE
2 tablespoons oil
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1 cup boiled water (cooled down)
1 cup cake flour
2 TSP baking powder
2 tablespoons cocoa
pinch of salt
1. Beat together oil, eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and water.
2. Sift in flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt.
3. Beat mixture well together.
4. Use an empty 2 litre ice-cream container and smear it with margarine.
5. Place a folded paper towel in the bottom of the container.
6. Pour cake mixture into container and place on top of an upturned side plate inside a microwave (for equal heat distribution) and bake on high for 7 minutes only.
7. Wait another minute and take out of microwave and turn cake out on cooling tray.
8. Remove the paper towel immediately to avoid it sticking to cake.
9. Cool cake down before icing.
2 TBS margarine 1-2 TBS cocoa 1 TSP vanilla essence 1 cup icing sugar or to taste
1. Mix well together.
2. For decoration use a grated milky bar or sprinkle Hundreds &Thousands over icing.
Willem born: 20 Aug 2010
Emily born: 5 March 2014