1. I love interacting with other parents and getting advise.
2. About twice a day and almost everyday of the week.
3. I always log in.
4. Yes, that would be awersome.
5. The forum is more personal, you get genuine advise from parents who go or have been on the same situation going through. Its family.
6. Not yet.
7. I get to be myself, I dont have to pretend that I am the best mom, that I have the best kids, I can express any emotions,feelings and mood I am on that particular time Im on line and Im never judged.
8. What works and what doesn't? dont have an answer at the moment!
9. Yes, definately.
10. To mingle with other parents, would be lovely to finally put a face to some of the ladies Ive chattered with.
Okay, that's it! See, easy and quick. Thanks so much!
1. Why are you on Moomie?
To interact with other moms and get advise and also to give some where I am able to
2. How many times a day or week do you visit?
About 4-5 times per week
3. Do you always log in or do you read your subscription emails?
Log in. I prefer not to get emails.
4. Would you like an app for Moomie that works a bit like Whatsapp?
Sure, would be interesting to see how it will work.
5. What makes you come onto Moomie, instead of spending time on a parenting Facebook page?
Facebook tends to get very judgmental, very fast. The key feature for me on Moomie is that it is largely judgement free. Moms on here tend to be supportive.
6. Have you met any of your Moomie friends in real life?
No, but I would love to!
7. How do you feel when you are on here?
Safe, valued and part of the family.
8. What works and what doesn't?
No concerns from me
9. Would you attend Moomie meets in your area if we were to host some?
10. What would make you attend a day like that?
The timing of the meet, as a professional working mom of 2 under 2, my schedule is crazy!