Vickylee, how did it go with your appointment? Are you doing better?
Botha, have you been able to get some resolution around your doctor and the unaffiliated hospital? I hope you came right.
Lariska, How is your sugar spikes?
Lauz, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom's complications, how is it going now? Moving is a whole new problem (for me that is, I hate it!) Good Luck with the move and unpacking. Enjoy your 2 week holiday, sure you will come back refreshed.
AFM: Me and Baby are both doing well. Went for a scan on 5 Feb and she weighed 1.015KG and all looked perfectly fine. My Dr wants to start discussing my birthing plan and what I want from our next appointment, and to be honest I am so scared of giving birth! He also wants me to quite Kickboxing at 30 weeks as he is scared after 30 weeks it might cause pre term labour (which only gives me another 2 weeks) I was hoping to continue to the end, thinking it will assist with labour. Heart rate is better, not having such frequent drops
Anyone ready with the hospital bags for you and baby?
Any Nursery pictures to share?
Good evening Moms,
So sorry I haven’t replied... I have however read everyone’s posts!
Firstly welcome Botha please ask as many questions as possible! Unfortunately I have never been through something like that however the best advice I can give you is to ensure you are with a Gynae that is in a hospital near to where you stay. Unless you are 100% sure you are able to plan a c-section in advance with another doctor in PE I wouldn’t take the risk.
As for all the other moms hope you are all well! Joonsie how is the heart rate? Vicky-lee glad you are all better how did you app go on the 29th? Lariska hope your sugar spiking gets sorted out tomorrow wishing you all the best. Sorry about your friend passing as well hoping you and the family stay strong!
Mosaneo I’m so glad that your app went well all that stressing for nothing ? wow 1.4kg at 29 weeks healthy baby and you were so worried because you were so small and didn’t even look pregnant!
As for me my mom had her chemo treatment only 2 weeks ago, she had terrible complications and her white blood cells and platelets dropped so was hospitalized for a whole week, felt very stressed but needed to be strong for her and baby! We were also just told last week that the owner of our place has decided to sell so will need to move out by 1 April. Im taking it as a sign that we need change for our little family. So trying not to see it as bad luck it’s just all bad timing... but we will overcome these minor challenges!
At my last app baby was actually smaller and her due date was moved to the 11 May. I have my next app this Friday before we go on a two week vacation which I so desperately can’t wait for!
Was meant to book my bed in Jan but will do so on Friday, also have my meeting with Netcells regarding stem cells hopefully this time round we get it right as Liam was so fast that they didn’t draw out enough blood and so we only got the cord portion!
Hope you all have a wonderful week oh and Lariska my belly is just as massive lol!