- Down syndrome (trisomy 21)
- Edwards syndrome (trisomy 18)
- Patau syndrome (trisomy 13)
- Sex chromosome abnormalities
- Microdeletions including 22q11.2 syndrome (optional)
- Gender (optional)
Panorama screens for Down syndrome with an accuracy rate greater than 99% and has the highest published accuracy in determining the baby's gender among similar NIPT tests. The screening test also has the highest sensitivity for 22q11.2 deletion syndrome, a common and potential severe microdeletion that impacts women equally regardless of age.